Wednesday, December 17, 2008

When The Sun Shone On Vetiver

When the sun shone on vetiver
When the sun shone on vetiver
When the sun shone down
Well they're silver and they're gold
Yeah they're silver and they're gold
Yeah they're silver and cold...

In Thailand, my baby waits for me
In Graceland, my baby waits for me
In Spainland, my baby waits for me
In Ireland, my baby waits for me
In no lands, my baby waits for me...

Lyrics by Devendra Banhart

Niki is wearing
; black Muzina dress, Topshop lace tights, Forever 21 shoes and Maison Martin Margeila Bag.
Pan is wearing ; blue check dress from a thrift shop, Gab denim jacket and Jefrey Campbell flats.

2 comments:

The Stylish Wanderer said...

these are two darling outfits.

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

Looks like you're having fun!
You both look so cute!

Thank you for your lovely comments, I'm so very glad you like my blog!

xx.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...