Monday, July 13, 2009

Interview no.1: Chamnan Pakdeesuk

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chamnan Pakdeesuk

Photobucket
Chamnan (Pu) at work with Harper's Bazaar

Photobucket
one of his collections

Chamnan Pakdeesuk (or พี่ปู ชำนัญ ภักดีสุข for us), is a head designer of Thailand top brand, Flynow (click the link to check his work), a fashion editor for Harper's BAZAAR Thailand, creative director at Singha Life (new comer clothes brand) and an idol for fashion kids in Thailand. He give us an exclusive interview with fun 7 questions in his own handwriting. Hope you'll enjoy!

I'll Be Your Mirror - The Velvet Underground (mp3 download)
Play With Fire - The Rolling Stones (mp3 download)

Can you guess who is who in his drawing ?
Pan & Niki's Holiday
P.S. Interview no.2 is coming

8 comments:

Mona said...

Omgsh I LOVE THIS. I <3 P'Puuuuu.

shimu's holiday said...

Love everything about this!!! I Love this 2 songs soooo much. They are the most perfect songs to wake up and go to bed to!!

Niki

Anonymous said...

Waiting for interviewing No. 2 najaaaa

Zig-Gu-Rat

Dounglerthai said...

I love the idea!! recently I've addicted to ur blog leaw wa, Niki& Pan

You know there's a guy called to order Minded tee from your blog also, I'm so glad, Dee jai jung

Thanks

Ps. let's get together for the necklace DIY soon, i'm leaving to London next friday.

Praew.

shimu's holiday said...

sure! I think I'm free this week and we should bring a camera to do a DIY post! :)))))

Pan

June said...

this is so cool

Raviya L. said...

yes this is so cool

Jeep of the Queen said...

FLYNOW

FLYNOW

HA HA!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...