Monday, January 11, 2010

Lazy Baby

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Stella McCartney + Organic by John Patrick


Lately I'm so lazy (I think you can tell from my blogging habit). All I want is stay in bed all day wearing lace stocking with a big soft cotton shirt. If I don't have to go anywhere after office, all I want to wear is skinny jeans and big lazy tee like when Holly Golightly singing Blue River in her apartment (I really into denim too). I also wear less make up. Only a bit of cat eyes and blush, finito, good to go. So these are my lazy inspiration plus the lovely video down here from Charlotte Ronson.



Let's doing nothing♥
xxx,
Pan's Holiday

5 comments:

shimu's holiday said...

Yeah!! you are so lazy!! 5555 This is my first day at school!!!! I'm so happy and so inspired.

Miss you!!!!!!!
Niki's holiday

shimu's holiday said...

hahaha..but I do my Ielts study na.
Exciting too. Will check on your FB. hahaha gonna be a great day!!

miss you too ♥
Pan

Unknown said...

These are really cute! i love Charlotte's video. i don't know why but it's so inspired.

shimu's holiday said...

Have you check others video from other season ? It's also lovely too! Most of all I love all the song they played.
Glad you like it :))

xx
Pan

Jirakit Soon said...

that video is such a beautiful ideal life,,, love it ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...