Sunday, January 10, 2010

bye bye stiffy 80s, hello flowy 70s

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally we past the bold-shoulder-ruffle-skirt-revet-everything trend. Finally no more stiffy hair and welcome natural flowy look. In this spring-summer 2010, many runway is back to bohemian 70s look like in these picture from Emilio Pucci and Versace (I know it's not look like Versace). No strong color but this season pastel colors are the thing!

I love the bohemian 70s look. well, I'm a lazy girl. So natural curl is my thing.
♥♥♥
Pan's Holiday

3 comments:

Raviya L. said...

I love bohemian. They are alway in my closet : )

shimu's holiday said...

me too. Finally I can use it again. :)
(like I not using it in the last season)

xxx
Pan

Nishant said...

this picture is beautiful!

Work from home India

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...