Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stella Under(wear) Statement

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"I have always wanted to do lingerie. I’ve been inspired by lingerie since a very early age, I was obsessed with beautiful French slips, lace inlays and handwork. When I think about lingerie I tend to think of really handmade precious pieces so I’ve always wanted to do it and I guess the intimacy that a woman has with her lingerie is quite inspiring, it means quite a lot, it’s a very personal purchase that to me is quite intriguing."

saying Stella McCartney

♥ ♥ ♥
Pan's Holiday

3 comments:

thedrifterandthegypsy said...

these are so lovely. Stella McCartney is no doubt one of my favorite designers.
xoxo,
Micaela

ana b. said...

Wow! Is this Stella's lingerie line? Gorgeous as always. And I love any picture with balloons. Thanks for sharing.

shimu's holiday said...

I NEEDS lingerie shopping!!

Niki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...