Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stella Under(wear) Statement

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"I have always wanted to do lingerie. I’ve been inspired by lingerie since a very early age, I was obsessed with beautiful French slips, lace inlays and handwork. When I think about lingerie I tend to think of really handmade precious pieces so I’ve always wanted to do it and I guess the intimacy that a woman has with her lingerie is quite inspiring, it means quite a lot, it’s a very personal purchase that to me is quite intriguing."

saying Stella McCartney

♥ ♥ ♥
Pan's Holiday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are so lovely. Stella McCartney is no doubt one of my favorite designers.
xoxo,
Micaela

Unknown said...

Wow! Is this Stella's lingerie line? Gorgeous as always. And I love any picture with balloons. Thanks for sharing.

shimu's holiday said...

I NEEDS lingerie shopping!!

Niki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...