Sunday, March 14, 2010

Shimu's Runway Match vol.9 : Vintage Poster

I have left this match unfinished for so long. I think I better let you guys see it before spring pass. So enjoy ♥

1944 ad for Swansdown women's fashions - Rick Owens
Photobucket

1951 ad for Silver Cross baby coaches - Dior by John Galliano
Photobucket

1965 ad for Top Form negligees - Chloé
Photobucket

1959 ads for women's fashions - Christopher Kane
Photobucket

1964 Halloween-themed ad for Dan River sheets - Akris
Photobucket

1949 ad for Hockanum women's fashions - Karl Lagerfeld
Photobucket

If you like vintage ads, you can found it here.
don't forget to give me some comments...

love,
Pan's Holiday

4 comments:

thizz0vava said...

very match na ka....I love vintage and love those poster

very classic

shimu's holiday said...

thanks ka :)))
Pan's Holiday

Anonymous said...

U and year girls are so talented!! I luvv year blog so much. I know one of u r from bazzarr and another one is Preaw friend ;) keep up year good work gal!
http://antisocialrockstar.blogspot.com

shimu's holiday said...

Thank you for your comment naka:)) Your blog is so cool we really love Alexa too:))

Niki&Pan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...