Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm back!!

after a long busy month, I'm finally free again :)))))))) (well, not that free but free enough..). I got ten zillion things to tell you guys. Just bought a really cute book. Will give a review real soon.

Photobucket
(my mood now)

Today I have a sudden urge to buy orange lipstick. I walk straight to the counter and got one just perfect!! Then I felt like want to have a touch of orange everywhere. Some orange fever must attack me.

I also found this super cool editorial, called "Leap of Faith" It's blow my mind away.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
photographs by Waldemar hansson and Max moden

I guess, it precisely what I feel now...freedom
:))
warmest,
Pan's Holiday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...