Tuesday, December 8, 2009

LV report no.2

coming back.. The food poisoned is getting better. And here the rest of the report ♥

Inside the New Store

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The new expanded boutique is design in collaboration with Michelle Yeoh (yes, that actress from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon). It design to be like her apartment. You can see books in bookcase (with Harry Potter part of it), her photos, cosy couch and stuff like that in the boutique. Everything is all open and cosy.

The Night of Celebration
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The celebration after the ribbon cutting is vibrant. We got the mimes, sugar canes, celebrities (mostly from Singapore, you won't know them but you can tell) and the surprise of all is Nualtong, our Thai illustrator!, was stationed their in the shop for drawing unique LV cards.

Time for Rest!
Photobucket
After a long day. I plugged my ipod and jumped in my luxurious tub!

The Souvenirs ..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Like I said talented Nualtong was there to draw us cards. So I got 2, 1 for Harper's BAZAAR and another for Shimu's (she didn't draw a 3 girls, this is the best I can do). The Polaroid is writing the detail of the even in the back too (everything so thoughtful around here). I also got a box set of LV European city guide too but it not that interesting.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy ♥
xoxo,
Pan's Holiday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...