Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen I invite you to...

one random day at my office...
Photobucket
and now you see how messy my desk is (Tu'i's presskit in the middle, really cute!)

Photobucket
Layout board. When this full there's a magazine.

Photobucket
close up!

Photobucket
side of my desk (the Kenzo presskit is really cute in the form of Russian Doll)

and another random day at the shoot...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
lots & lots & lots of LV trunk!

Photobucket

Have a nice working day tomorrow!!
xxx
Pan's Holiday

4 comments:

INTIZ//INTIRA said...

Nice office!!,My eyes are green now!! I bet you enjoy your work everyday..don't you? My second visit here. Your blog is so cool :-)

Raviya said...

you look good na

shimu's holiday said...

not everyday but I intend to make everyday happy :))
Thank you INITZ!

Pan

Samm Mackin said...

ah you basically have my dream job! thanks for keeping the blogosphere updated on whats going on in fashion back in the BKK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...