Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Come Together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"The power of fashion" isn't the right line but it's the first line that comes to mind. (I'm reading Chuck Palahniuk's Choke right now, so I stole a line) These picture give a strong impact of what fashion do to us (and some how a beatles song). I found these while I was open a random folder in my work computer. It's the plain simple folder named "photos". I don't know who make it but it full of interesting photos. Maybe the person that used to work with that computer will see this and tell me about it.

xxx
Pan's Holiday

PS. if anyone know the detail of any picture, please don't hesitate to share. Especially the picture, what show it is and what season ?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...