Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mark Gong

At first I gonna do a post about Venetia Scott but I forgot to the scan her work from "Stylist", the book that gather all the cool stylist of our age. So it's gonna be next time , i promise. I will go get it after work.

well well well, you guys will have to read about another photographer because this is what I've been head over heels with lately.

His name is Mark Gong , he's a photojournalist who also do some fashion photography too and you can see how sweet it is even though he also did the series of serious photography like the army's life or the hurricane Katrina. You can find them in his website too, beautiful and real. It's amazing how someone can be so good in his field no matter what style it is. I can't find much about this guy. I would love to read his interview or something. anyone got it ?

Sorry for be such a bad blogger lately. I just got a new job and it's pretty much suck all my energy and time but the good things is i do got some cool photos for u guys too (can't tell anything yet)

:) xoxo

Pan's Holiday

4 comments:

June said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

ohhh, these are lovely. i especially like the first couple of photos.
xoxo,
Micaela

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I love the pieces with the oragami creations.

Franberrys said...

I really love your blog my english is not good because I'm from chile.. sorry if I wrote very bad I really really like the photographs you have and I love Radio Dept too is so good I want the cds but I can't find it anywhere :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...