Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Closet Staples

I'm browsing my inspiration photos and found that I always drawn to these few closet staples. So why keep it to just myself. Here are items that I think everyone should have in their closet t lease one! (although make it a dozen if you could!) hearts;

White Tops
"It's make you looked nice and clean. And it can go with everything!"
The classics : crispy white shirt, lace top
Also explore : sport style

 








Stripes
"It's a mixture between cool and chic. You can't go wrong with it"
The classics : long sleeves stripes top
Also explore : stripes shirts




 










Denim
"The easiest way to make you looked cool even on lazy day"
The classics : high-waist pants, denim shirts
Also explore : denim short dress, jumpsuits











Floral Print
"For a feminine mood"
The classics : small floral print dress
Also explore : floral printed jackets or blazer

 







What's your closet staples ?

share with me!

love,
Pan's Holiday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...