Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Deneuve & Bailey, The king & Queen of Cool.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

How did you meet Catherine Deneuve?

Bailey: I met Deneuve through Roman Polanski. Roman and I were friends – I think I introduced him to Sharon(Tate) – and he kept saying, “You’re gonna love this French girl I’m making a film (Repulsion) with.” I said, “No, she’s short, and I don’t like short women.” But Roman kept saying, “You’re gonna fall in love with her…I know she’s for you.”

What was she like?

Bailey: Deneuve ? Her screen image is cold, but she’s not like that. She’s got good sense of humor… likes a good dirty jok. I love her. We’re still friends

How long between the time you first met her and the wedding?

Bailey: two months.

Didn’t they call it the wedding of the decade?

Bailey: It was funny. Mick was the best man. It caused a scandal in England because I wore jeans, and Catherine wore a black dress and smoked all through the ceremony. Tha man kept saying, “Do you mind?” And then they did all that nonsense about, “Do you take this man to be your…” and Catherine turned to me and said, “What’s he talking about?”

read full interview at bdngallery.com

Other cool couples :
Kate Moss & Johnny Depp

Photobucket

Sofia Coppola & Thomas Mars

Photobucket

Just love them. One cool girl/guy is cool enough but couple ? damn..
love,
Pan's Holiday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...