Saturday, December 26, 2009

Blogs (besides us) that worth reading!

I actually gonna publish this post before I went to Hong Kong. but I got too many work to finish before I go (and a lot when i'm back). So not to make your guys bored with our faces, here I recommend blogs that you might love.

1.Maira Kalman - And The Pursuit of Happiness
Maira Kalman is an artist and writer. Her illustration is amazing, also her opinion. It's like reading a good book when you scrolling her blog.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2. Paul Smith Blog
Sir Paul is not only good at designing, he also good at bloggings too. You can see the behind the scene of his work. Also he's pretty funny about everything.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3.Scout Holiday
This blog is alway be Niki and I favorite blog. Though she hardly updates but her post is wonderful. The blogger is an illustrator who work for magazine. She's pretty amazing.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today I spent half of the day sleeping. It's feel so good. I think my energy is coming back. I'll try to post everyday as usual.

Merry Christmas!!
♥♥♥
Pan' s Holiday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...